https://www.wildequity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/transparent-logo.png 0 0 Wild Equity https://www.wildequity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/transparent-logo.png Wild Equity2014-01-29 15:34:232016-03-31 12:38:381/30 – GGNRA Dog Management Plan Forum with Congressperson Jackie Speier
1/30 – GGNRA Dog Management Plan Forum with Congressperson Jackie Speier
You are invited to attend a public forum on the Golden Gate National Recreation Area’s draft Dog Management Plan on Thursday, January 30, 8:30am – 10:00am.
This is your chance to voice your concerns regarding recreation and wildlife in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area directly to GGNRA representatives and Congressperson Speier.
We need everyone to attend, and this is the perfect occasion to wear your I “bird” SF t-shirt!!!
When: Thursday, January 30, 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Where: Stern Grove Trocadero Clubhouse, 2750 19th Avenue, San Francisco (Shuttles from 19th Ave will be available)
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier
- GGNRA Superintendent Frank Dean
- SF Supervisor Scott Wiener
- Howard Levitt, National Park Service
- Marlene Finley, Director of San Mateo County Parks
- Phil Ginsburg, General Manager of San Francisco Recreation and Parks
- Neal Desai, Field Director of National Parks Conservation Association
- Mike Lynes, Golden Gate Audubon Society
- Bob Planthold, Disability Access Advocate
- Martha Walters, Crissy Field Dog Group
Get the facts about off-leash dogs in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area by clicking here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!